Software Removal Instructions
Following the simple steps below will help you remove any software that you wish to uninstall from a Windows PC. The following are general instructions regarding the software uninstallation process:
For Windows 8 users
- To begin, access the Start Menu by pressing the Windows Key or by hovering the cursor in the bottom left of the screen.
- Locate the application you would like to uninstall and right click on the icon. A check-mark will appear in the right corner to indicate an application has been selected. Click Uninstall on the toolbar that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- The Programs and Features window will open. Make sure the correct application is highlighted, then press Uninstall.
For Windows 7 and Vista and XP users
- To begin, click on Start and then Control Panel.
- After the Control Panel windows opens, for Windows 7 or Vista click on Uninstall a Program. Fow Windows XP click on Add or Remove Programs.
- A list of all installed programs will now appear. Choose the program you wish to uninstall, and then click the Uninstall button (it may also say Uninstall/Change) located above the list.
For additional support visit our contact page.